About Sr Financial Analyst at SAGE Publications India Private Limited
Work as a Sr Financial Analyst in a leading multi national publishing house
Minimum QualificationGraduate (any discipline), Post Graduate (any discipline), 4-5 years of experience
Starting Salary70000-85000 per month
Application is closed for this job
- Have 4-5 years of experience in Financial Analysis?
What you will be doing?
- You will be supporting Manager – FPA for the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. This function supports as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making
- You will report directly to Manager Finance in the SAGE India Office and/or anyone else designated by him/her
- You will need to work in close coordination with members of your team and other verticals to ensure the smooth flow of intra departmental information work
- You will be expected to maintain high-quality communication and excellent relationships with SAGE internal and external contacts
You must have
- Educational qualifications – Economics/Commerce Graduate/Post graduate + MBA from a premium institute
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst), CA, ICFAI certified
- Excellent communication skills
- 4-5 years of experience in Financial Accounting