Preparation Kit for Call Center Executive
The preparation kit is a comprehensive document which significantly helps in making you ready for the job interview. It is specially prepared keeping employer's requirements in mind. You are strongly recommended to complete all the steps before going for the interview.
As a leading National BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) , ICCS believes in a "partnership approach" with its clients who are some of the country’s best brands. Through our global delivery network and a comprehensive outsourcing services offering, we deliver business value to our clients by combining operational excellence and deep domain - industry and functional - knowledge.
- Founder: Divji Singhal
- Founded: 2004
- Headquarter: Noida
- Number of employees - More than 1000
The placement drive for ICCS for the profile of Call Center Executive consists of four rounds :
- Telephonic interview
- Face to face HR interview
- Typing speed test
- Online test
- Listening test
- Reading test
Apply for Call Center Executive at ICCS
- Fill up all the details
- Make your profile
- Prepare and get interview details
HR interview more often, is not a selection process, but a short listing process, where few of the selected candidates from previous rounds are weeded out. So more than concentrating on getting selected,
one should be focused on NOT getting rejected. First few minutes are very important and so does the first few questions. The interviewers do not know anything about you. The impression you make in the first few questions,
is going to set tone for the entire session and plays a huge factor. In the HR round, the interview panel questions you everything
and anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships,
work experience (if relevant), general knowledge, etc.
Some of the frequently asked questions in the HR round of Call Center Executive job interview are given below:
- Introduce yourself
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your goals?
- Will you go for higher education?
- Rate yourself on a scale of 10 for handling disputes successfully.
- Will you be comfortable with working for long hours say 15 – 18 years?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Why do you think ICCS should hire you?
- Why do you want to work for ICCS?
- How much salary do you expect?
You can also refer the below links for more info:
10 days of Free Professional Training on voice and accent will be provided to you by ICCS. Following are the topics which will be covered.
- Greater Vocal Power, Strength, Endurance and Stamina
- Improved Vocal Energy
- Improved Voice Quality, Texture and Tone
- Enhanced Vocal Dynamics [Voice Modulation] and Expressiveness
- Expanded Pitch and Dynamic Range, Voice Flexibility & Vocal Variation
- Speech Clarity and Effective Articulation
- Voice Focus, Placement and Projection
- Improved Physical Ease and Spinal Alignment
- Long Term Vocal Health & Reduced Vocal Fatigue with healthy patterns of voice use and vocal hygiene
The most important point to attend this training is you can add this training in your profile. After completing this training you will be ready to join ICCS.